Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My resignation to the 1.8 yr old employer

Why the Heck I am in a training for my last working week!


My colleagues, they love the mad scientist(you know who):

The Eternal Truth: but who cares????

Few of my colleagues, suffering from Jyada kaam karne ki bimari, and then they say that they got frustrated.

yeah ! very true.... I can tell that !

yippee !

so whats ur strategy Mr. President?

HAHA.... this one is going in my farewell mail!

Allow me to be your role model !

nice one!.. thinking something similar for my last working day.

IIIT : same thing happened.. everyone warned abt it but I didnt listen!

the ones who can not be named, but this happened very recently in my company with a lot of people!

Reminds me of my begging for leaves days.


Thank God I didnt engage in any such contract:




2 comments:

  1. Sahi hain ...

    so u took the advice and put it on website.

    What abt pics and videos???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editing in Progress .. He will publish soon ..:)

    ReplyDelete